* This stroller was a sponsored gift from Phil and Teds, all opinions are my own. All images provided by our friend White Coat Wifey
Over the weekend, the #HWTH crew and I decided to test our our brand new stroller from our friends at Phil and Teds. The stroller arrived at the perfect time, allowing me to get a test run since Axel is due any day now. The Voyager Double stroller arrived and because I am a visual learner the youtube assembly instructions made the set up a breeze!
Jagger was excited to test out the new wheels!
As well as Maveric, my 3 year old! He insisted that his legs “hurt” and he couldn’t walk. I love that the seats are roomy enough for him, after all how could I tell him no with this face?!
We took a stroll to our favorite local park, and trekked through grass, dirt, rocks and cement. Seriously, the wheels on this stroller are amazing as well as puncture- free!
I love that this stroller is a 4 in one system, I am so excited to push Axel in the lie flat feature. A bassinet stroller has always been one of my wish list items and now I not only own one, but mine has the options of becoming a single or double stroller. This stroller is just what our growing family needed.
Here are a few of my other favorite features of the stroller:
- It’s self standing once you’re finished you don’t have to worry about laying your stroller on the ground and scratching it up on the cement.
- The brake is not at the bottom, you can literally flick the brake on and off which is located near the bar as you push the stroller.
- The seats are easily interchangeable so no matter if you’re pushing 1 or 2 kids with just the press of a button you’re all set.
- This stroller is ideal for twins or siblings, you’re life just got easier! Trust me.
- It has a 5 point safety harness so no more pinching those sweet baby rolls when you’re trying to buckle them in…. Hey I know I’m not alone on this one!
- It has large sun hoods with storage compartments that is roomy enough to hold keys and/ or your cell phone perfectly as well as a headphone jack.
This stroller is #HWTH approved! Be sure to check out more features and snag your own here and don’t forget to check out all the amazing accessories . I’m eyeballing the Free rider stroller board, I know my boys would love that! Until next time….