Tomorrow officially starts the month of JUNE!!! I can not believe we are ALMOST halfway through the year 2017 has been moving. There are so many amazing memories that I have created but the most memorable by far was giving birth to the newest member of the #HWTH crew Axel Roman. June is my favorite month because I get to celebrate with my first born ElleMari and with Mommy ( may she rest in peace).
This year I’m celebrating the big 3-6 and I’ve decided to compile a list of gifts I’m loving, this is not normal for me. I love surprises but this year I am thinking it’s easier to just let people know what you really want so that I can get things I will use. As moms we are so used to buying for our kids, or seeing what they “need” or should I say WANT?! This time, I’m thinking about myself andI’m not ashamed to say it!!! Dear Momma’s LOVE YOURSELF because when you love yourself you can LOVE your family as much as they deserve!
Now that my spill is over show me the GOOIDES!!!!! :
- What can I say, this is pretty easy and it fits everyones budget! You absolutely can’t go wrong with Target, MAC, Panera, Chic Fil A, TJ Maxx or Chipotle!
- Because I’ve been trying to read more, and I LOVED the first book check out my book list here , I have to get my hands on this new book by Jen Sincero! Snag your own copy here and let me know how you like it.
- I’m a sucker for cool pink things so I just have to have this glass water bottle by BKR I’ve also been digging white. Shop here you’ll love it!
- Since starting my blog, I’ve really need to keep my camera on me so having a cool camera bag that also doubles as a purse is on my list! I love this cute number by Jo Totes
- It’s sumer and you have to have a nice pair of white shoes, my choice for myself and my family are Chuck Taylors! White goes with everything and it’s a staple for summer.
- I have been wanting a record player since forever!!! So I figured I’d give it one more shot before I just purchase it myself HA! Crosley has a ton of affordable ones and Amazon has amazing prices!
- Last but not least, I want a new band for my Iwatch! I have the rose gold so anything that compliments it will do, also I hear Groupon has awesome deal.
Well that about sums up my list, I figured it’s pretty affordable and I can eliminate the guessing game! So what do you think? Do you have any of the products above? Are you loving them?! Oh and in case you’re wondering, my birthday is June 17th. Until next time…