Many of you have heard my cries about how fast Axel has grown up, so I’m pretty much in denial that he turns ONE in 16 days! I have been so thankful that the kids are healthy and if you follow me on Instastoy you see how quickly he’s become so independent while eating.
Incorporating healthy eating habits in the early stages is so important and one brand that has never let me down is Gerber. In addition to making all of Axel’s baby food, I incorporate Gerber cereals to assist with a healthy brain development for my little one. Since I breast fed Axel, we all know how important it is for breast fed babies to get iron and DHA. Gerber has been trusted for years, and has yet to let me or my family down, here’s why I love it:
• Single-grain infant cereals are an ideal first solid food to check for food sensitivities and help develop baby’s eating skills.
• Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meet 90% of your baby’s daily iron needs
• Gerber cereal has essential nutrients such as Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin C, E and six B Vitamins for healthy development
• Cereal is complimentary to breastmilk for breast-feeding moms
• Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
• No artificial colors or flavors.
• Package made with no BPA.
We want our kids to have the very best for everything so why not make sure that every bite counts! Be sure to snag a coupon here so that you can stock up! This morning Axel enjoyed his Gerber cereal with applesauce, and he actually let me feed him! Pretty soon he’s going to be so indepent and I will possibly have baby fever again…. Ssssssh don’t tell my hubby! J/k we are good the shop is CLOSED, Axel will forever be known as THE BABY. In the mean time stop by here to learn even more amazing info about Gerber and feel free to share pictures of your little one enjoying their first meals, trust me it goes by fast so capture those memories. Until next time…..