*The following post is sponsored, all opinions are my own!*
Recently we were given the opportunity to test out the new Lollipop smart baby camera. Now as we all know I am a mom of 4, and to be quite honest I have NEVER purchased a baby monitoring system, for some reason I have always felt like it was not on my priority list. When I was pregnant with Elle I had the basic monitor that you could only hear the baby crying. With the boys I never wanted to spend money on a camera because I knew that I would want a camera that was in color, with amazing video quality and awesome sound. Most monitors of this nature were close to $200 and I just couldn’t bring myself to splurge on it. Thankfully the Lollipop cam meets all of my needs plus bonus features for less than I ever imagined, snag one here and this is why you will absolutely love it:
- Everything is available via the app! Seriously I can view live footage, speak to anyone in the room where the monitor is located, play classical music to soothe my baby, review stats from the day all and so much more with this amazing app!
- The camera’s live feed is so amazingly clear! I seriously look at the feed when I’m at work and I’m amazed by the quality and the delay is only 3 seconds.
- Automatic event recording. So quick story… one night I heard Jagger crying , normally he wakes up wanting something to drink at 4 am which is cool with me because I am usually nursing Axel. Well I got up and didn’t see him, when I walked to the hallway I saw him sitting on the steps, mind you it’s completely dark in our house. Well later that day I was looking at the crying stats on my app and it had a log of Axel crying at 4am. When I clicked on the video it showed Jagger crying in the living room on the floor holding his cup! This totally freaked me out, I could not believe he was downstairs crying all this time I thought he was just in the hallway, which doesn’t make it any better b/c he could have fallen down the steps but this video was an eyeopener for me! Check out the video on my instagram page
- The camera is so sleek and the set up is so easy! I currently have the camera in our living room because that’s the main place the kids are playing when I am not home so I like to check in from time to time while I’m at work. It keeps me at ease and helps with the baby blues.
I have seriously fallen in love with this camera, not only does it make for a great babycam, but it’s an awesome nanny cam as well! The flexibility of the camera makes it easy to move throughout your home. I am totally satisfied with the new innovative product and I’m sure you will love it as well. Until next time….
*The following post is a sponsored post for Nuby, all opinions are my own*
Now that Easter is over, I can get back into the swing of things! I have really been getting this Mommy of 4 role down. The kids are back in school from Spring Break and everyone has welcomed Axel with open arms. Life has been pretty smooth but now we are dealing with the Terrific Two’s as I like to call them. Jagger has enter the stage of independence, mischief, curiosity and TANTRUMS.
Recently I have been able to scratch off dinner melt down from my list thanks to Nuby’s amazing Sure Grip Miracle Mat! Normally when Jagger is done or he has a tantrum he wants to throw his plate on the floor, but thanks to this mat he’s no longer giving me a hard time and extra cleaning might I add. Here’s what I love about the mat:
- Integrated Section Plate
- Non-Slip base sticks to flat surfaces
- Plate and placemat in one
- Silicone easily wipes clean and is dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
- Available at Babies R US
I’m also thankful for the Nuby 360 cup! This cup really preps your toddler for independent drinking out of regular cups and they do not leak!!!!! Your toddler has 360° sipping which is easily allows them to sip from any side of the rim. It even has an insulated base that keeps drinks cool for up to 6 hours! Yo ucan snag this cup at Babies R Us as well!
Just thought I’d share a few items that are making #MomLife less stressful for me. Anyone else having fun with the terrific two’s? Until next time….
* The following post is a sponsored post for Milestone, all opinions are my own*
Life has been extremely hectic in our house, trying to adjust to 4 kids, a new baby, nursing , and just mom life in general. While most of you are gearing up for Easter, I’m trying to remember what day it is…. I almost forgot that Axel turned 2 weeks old on Thursday and this was the perfect time to grab hold of our amazing memory cards from Milestone!
We were gifted the new Over the Moon collection for Axel’s first year of memories. This set contains a total of 30 memory cards. I really love the color scheme in this packet; the black, white, beige, blue and yellow really compliment the graphics. The memory cards range from 1 week to 1 year as well as sweet memories such as babies first smile, first words and blank cards to document your own special memory.
I love that each card has a date line so that parents are able to scribe the exact day each memory was captured. With Axel being the last of our crew I am soaking up each and every memory. These card will make it easy for me going forward! I wish I had learned about these sooner to share with my other kiddo’s. Be sure to grab a pack there are several themes to choose from here even a wedding pack! And don’t worry mom’s if you missed the first year you can snag a pack for the toddler years or even activities from going to the movies, visits to the zoo or to your child’s first visit to a museum.
I’m just thankful my life has gotten some what easier when it comes to capturing memories with the family!!! Which pack is your favorite? I’m excited to know and tag me in pictures with your family memories. And make sure you check out the freebies, especially the My first Easter printable! Until next time….
*The following post is a sponsored blog post with Dock A Tot, all opinions are my own*
As you all know we have been excepting the arrival of the newest member of our family. It’s my pleasure to introduce our little guy Axel Roman. After being induced and having a delivery au natural (which I plan on blogger about very soon) it’s great to be home with the rest of the kiddos adjusting to life.
My goal for Axel is to nurse more, as well as pump once I head back to the workforce. Currently Axel has been sleeping very well and I seriously want to thank Dock A Tot for helping with this transition. Being a breastfeeding mommy of 4, it really helps to be able to safely co-sleep.
There are so many other great benefits of the Dock A Tot as well such as:
- Tummy Time
- Bed Transitioning
- Play Time
- Diaper Changing
The safety features will surely win you over as well! Seriously, it’s 100% breathable, machine washable, hypo allergenic, harm and substance free, as well as having temperature control. Not to mention safe for co-sleeping, I call this a total WIN!
We were able to get the Mrs. Mighetto night cover, I am in love with this design as well as the hues of blue. I think it’s a perfect unisex cover as well. I’m looking forward to watching Axel enjoy his Dock A Tot over the next several months, more sleep for Axel and a peace of mind for me.
Be sure to check out more items from this amazing brand such as the Dock A Tot Grand for ages 9 months – 36 months, from what I’ve read this one is great for bed transitioning!
Until Next time…