Mommy Uniform…. we all have them, weather it’s your favorite leggings paired with the perfect tee, your favorite workout gear that you wear when you’re not working out or it’s your favorite dress with your most comfy pair of flats. Today I’m sharing my uniform for this weekend.
A simple black dress paired with some cool kicks ! This bodycon is super comfy and what I love about it most, is that it’s easy access for nursing Axel! Snag one here
I always love to wear a nice denim jacket or in this case a chambry because I am ALWAYS cold! I found a similar version here Some how I managed to pair an entire outfit from Forever 21… yes I still love finding pieces there regardless of my age. Even the baseball cap and choker came from there. Oh well I absolutely love cool caps, especially when you’re having a bad hair day! In my case I just did a good conditioning last night and I didn’t want to put a lot of stress on my hair so I threw on a hat and pulled my hair through the strap. Take your pick of cool satin baseball caps here
Lastly a good mommy uniform has to have some cool kicks! I was able to snag these for only $19.99 during a recent Reebok sale! Currently they are $39.97, still a good price in my eyes! Check them out here
My style is more about COMFORT! Weather I’m chasing after my boys, driving Elle to practice or hitting the road, this look will never let me down! Stay tuned for the next Mommy Uniform share. What’s in your closet? Be sure to share you Uniform must haves below! Until next time……
* This stroller was a sponsored gift from Phil and Teds, all opinions are my own. All images provided by our friend White Coat Wifey
Over the weekend, the #HWTH crew and I decided to test our our brand new stroller from our friends at Phil and Teds. The stroller arrived at the perfect time, allowing me to get a test run since Axel is due any day now. The Voyager Double stroller arrived and because I am a visual learner the youtube assembly instructions made the set up a breeze!
Jagger was excited to test out the new wheels!
As well as Maveric, my 3 year old! He insisted that his legs “hurt” and he couldn’t walk. I love that the seats are roomy enough for him, after all how could I tell him no with this face?!
We took a stroll to our favorite local park, and trekked through grass, dirt, rocks and cement. Seriously, the wheels on this stroller are amazing as well as puncture- free!
I love that this stroller is a 4 in one system, I am so excited to push Axel in the lie flat feature. A bassinet stroller has always been one of my wish list items and now I not only own one, but mine has the options of becoming a single or double stroller. This stroller is just what our growing family needed.
Here are a few of my other favorite features of the stroller:
- It’s self standing once you’re finished you don’t have to worry about laying your stroller on the ground and scratching it up on the cement.
- The brake is not at the bottom, you can literally flick the brake on and off which is located near the bar as you push the stroller.
- The seats are easily interchangeable so no matter if you’re pushing 1 or 2 kids with just the press of a button you’re all set.
- This stroller is ideal for twins or siblings, you’re life just got easier! Trust me.
- It has a 5 point safety harness so no more pinching those sweet baby rolls when you’re trying to buckle them in…. Hey I know I’m not alone on this one!
- It has large sun hoods with storage compartments that is roomy enough to hold keys and/ or your cell phone perfectly as well as a headphone jack.
This stroller is #HWTH approved! Be sure to check out more features and snag your own here and don’t forget to check out all the amazing accessories . I’m eyeballing the Free rider stroller board, I know my boys would love that! Until next time….