So it’s seriosuly July 3rd and I’m JUST making a summer bucket list. This year I learned to go with the flow, plan and adjust accordingly. A lot of times we feel like once we make a plan, it has to be set in stone. Who are we kidding especially when we have children!
So here’s my very SHORT summer bucket list:
- Make tie dye tees with the kids
- International family trip ( I may or may not already have this booked )
- Enjoy an outdoor movie
- Visit family in Baltimore and have freshly steamed crabs
- Invited family/ friends over for a summer gathering
I learned my lesson last year check out my list here I wanted to accomplish 11 things, with a newborn baby, deployed husband while working full time and blogging. Yeah I know…. tell me about it. Sometimes we push ourselves to prove that we can do any and everything but why? This season I’m all about reclaiming my happiness. I am here to love on my husband and kids, create amazing memories with them, cherish my family and friendships and grow in my calling.
I’m challenging my Momtourage to do the same! Do what you love, grow your brand and crush it. What summer adventures do you have lined up? Share below I might need some ideas for next year! Until next time….
Tomorrow officially starts the month of JUNE!!! I can not believe we are ALMOST halfway through the year 2017 has been moving. There are so many amazing memories that I have created but the most memorable by far was giving birth to the newest member of the #HWTH crew Axel Roman. June is my favorite month because I get to celebrate with my first born ElleMari and with Mommy ( may she rest in peace).
This year I’m celebrating the big 3-6 and I’ve decided to compile a list of gifts I’m loving, this is not normal for me. I love surprises but this year I am thinking it’s easier to just let people know what you really want so that I can get things I will use. As moms we are so used to buying for our kids, or seeing what they “need” or should I say WANT?! This time, I’m thinking about myself andI’m not ashamed to say it!!! Dear Momma’s LOVE YOURSELF because when you love yourself you can LOVE your family as much as they deserve!
Now that my spill is over show me the GOOIDES!!!!! :
- What can I say, this is pretty easy and it fits everyones budget! You absolutely can’t go wrong with Target, MAC, Panera, Chic Fil A, TJ Maxx or Chipotle!
- Because I’ve been trying to read more, and I LOVED the first book check out my book list here , I have to get my hands on this new book by Jen Sincero! Snag your own copy here and let me know how you like it.
- I’m a sucker for cool pink things so I just have to have this glass water bottle by BKR I’ve also been digging white. Shop here you’ll love it!
- Since starting my blog, I’ve really need to keep my camera on me so having a cool camera bag that also doubles as a purse is on my list! I love this cute number by Jo Totes
- It’s sumer and you have to have a nice pair of white shoes, my choice for myself and my family are Chuck Taylors! White goes with everything and it’s a staple for summer.
- I have been wanting a record player since forever!!! So I figured I’d give it one more shot before I just purchase it myself HA! Crosley has a ton of affordable ones and Amazon has amazing prices!
- Last but not least, I want a new band for my Iwatch! I have the rose gold so anything that compliments it will do, also I hear Groupon has awesome deal.
Well that about sums up my list, I figured it’s pretty affordable and I can eliminate the guessing game! So what do you think? Do you have any of the products above? Are you loving them?! Oh and in case you’re wondering, my birthday is June 17th. Until next time…
For the past week and a half I have been asking myself “What season is THIS?” We have literally gone from fall, to spring, summer sun and back to monsoon week just recently. With all of this bipolar weather I haven’t even had a chance to think about the fact that my favorite season is right around the corner!
School is about to be out for SUMMER!!!! Seriously in a matter of days we will be halfway through the year. Time is moving by and this makes me want to hold on to as many memories as possible. Just thinking about how fast my kids are growing makes me so emotional. I want to share 11 things I’m doing with the crew this summer:
- Strawberry picking
- Enjoy a Staycation
- Visit the Zoo
- Sit on the porch and indulge in a fruit salad
- Enjoy a movie outdoors
- Take a trip to the beach
- Have dinner at the park
- Plant flowers
- Visit the farmers market
- Make your own lemonade
- Make tie-dye tees
Well this is my to do list this summer! What plans do you have for the family? I try to set small goals and anything else is icing on the cake! In the mean time I’m enjoying these pictures to remind myself of how much I can not wait until summer is here!
Until next time….